1. The major problem with this argument is that -------
2. Another flaw worth discussing is that(the assumption that----)
3. Finally it is necessary to point out -(several other minor flaws that might undermine the argument----)
4. Another assumption short of legitimacy is that ----(unfounded/groundless/doubtful/unconvincing)
5. The argument is based on the assumption that--------
6. The reason that ----is open to doubt (persuasive)--should be deleted?
7. The arguer commits a fallacy of the question in assaying(?) that--------
8. In conclusion the arguer fails to validate/(establish) the claim----
9. To solidify the argument, the arguer should provide more concrete information to demonstrate that-----------
Some people like A; others like B. Which one do you prefer—A or B?
(1) No doubt, I choose A, because there are too many benefits that outnumber its disadvantages. But B on the other hand, has advantages no more than its disadvantages.
The most important benefit of A is that___________________.
To achieve the same effect, B will__________________.
Another benefit of A, which B almost cannot achieve, is that___________________.
Although B also has its seemingly profound advantages, it can only be achieved conditionally because_________________________.
After understanding the reasoning above, it is quite safe now to say: to choose A is a wise action.
(2) Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others, however, contradict A. Personally, I would prefer__________ because I think A has more advantages.
There are numerous reasons why________, and I would here explain a few of the most important ones. The main reason is that___________. It can be given a concrete example_____________.
Another reason why I advocate the attitude of A is that___________. Take the case of a thing that_______________.
One very strong argument for A is that__________________. This demonstrates the undeniable fact that_____________________.
Of course, choosing B also has advantages to some extent, __________.
But if all these factors are complicated, the advantages of A carry more weight than those of B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that_________________.