1) What work do you do?
2) Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
3) Do you likeyour job?
4) Is it very interesting?
5) (Possibly) Do you miss being a student?
2. Your Studies/ study efficiency
1) What subject(s) are you studying? / What is your major?
2) Why did you choose to study that subject(major)?
3) Is it very interesting?
4) Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
5) Why do some people find it difficult to focus in the morning?
6) What do you do to improve your learning efficiency?
1) Do you likeyour name?
2) Who gave you your name?
3) Does your name haveany special meaning?
4) What kinds of names are popular in China?
5) Are there many Chinese people who havethe same name with you?
6) Is there any tradition about naming babies in your country?
7) Would you like to change your name?
1) What’s the name of your hometown?
2) Is it a big city or a small place?
3) How long haveyou been living there?
4) Do you like your hometown?
5) What do you like (most) about your hometown?
6) Is there anything you dislike about it?
7) Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
1) Do you livein a house or a flat?
2) Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
3) Do you plan to live there for a long time?
4) Can you describe the place where you live?
5) Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
6) Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
7) Please describe the room you livein.
8) What part of your home do you like best?
9) Are you willing to live in the countryside in the future?
1) What is the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
2) Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
3) How often do you take buses?
4) Is driving to work very popular in your country?
5) Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
6) Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation?
7) Do you think people will drive more in the future?
8) What will become the most popular means of transportation in China?
↓ 赶快点击下方免费下载“1-4月雅思口语话题库Part1”至本地 ↓