Which trait of you do your friends like the best?
Kindness, cheerfulness, intelligence?
2. When you have trouble doing assignments, do you prefer to seek help from classmates or professors?
3. When do you think is a good time for a person to learn a second language?
4. How do you usually reward yourself after hard work?
5. Many people like to choose to shop and buy items through internet, but some people do not like. Give specific details and examples to explain the disadvantages of buying items through internet.
6. If you are a teacher of a tutor group and you are going to take students to a study trip, where would you take them to?
A. a science museum；
B. a local farm,
C. a theatre performance
7. Describe a kind of traditional costume in your country, which is not quite commonly followed now.
8. Describe one of the most popular websites in your country? Explain why it is popular with details or examples.
9. What is the ONE thing that makes your country different from other countries?
10. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection:
A. Governmental regulations
B. Environmental awareness groups
C. Individual efforts
11. Which of the following activities on weekends would you like to join? Attending sport events, visiting friends or cooking?
12. Describe how you will become different in 5 years？
13. A friend will come to your city for her college, but she worries the expenses would be huge, what would you recommend her to develop a reasonable consuming habit to eliminate her worries?
A lot of experienced and inexperienced climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?
15. Your city is going to build new places to attract more visitors. Among the following three options, which do you think is the best?
A. A local history museum
B. A modern art and film museum
C. A children science museum
16. Teaching is a challenging profession. Even the best teacher can make mistakes. What are the common mistakes a teacher can make?
17. Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
18. Do you prefer listening to music or doing nothing when you go from a place to another?
19. There are many disagreements between friends. Which is one of the effective ways to resolving the disagreements? Use your examples and details to explain.
20. There is a project at school which need a leader, which qualities that a leader should have in your opinion. Please talk about it and give details.
21. If university plans to add a new course that is not being offered to students, which of the following courses, in your opinion, would attract most students?
A. Sound engineering and recording
B. History of rock music
C. Film studies
↓ 赶快点击下方免费下载“2019年7月托福口语机经预测”至本地 ↓